Orders and Warranties

Orders and Forms of Payment

If you want to place an order, please contact us by calling the phone numbers found on this page or e-mail to ventas@corapsa.com.mx . You can purchase the products of your choice at our branch office located at Avenida Bernardo Reyes 4329 Norte, Colonia Niño Artillero, in Monterrey, N.L. C.P. 64280, or you can give us your information by phone or e-mail and we will deliver your order.

Orders are shipped anywhere in Mexico; customers shall pay the shipping charge. If you want your order to be sent via a special courier service provider, let us know when you place your order. You must have paid for your order to have it delivered. The available forms of payments are as follows:

Payment at the Branch Office

When purchasing their products at the branch office, the client pays for the order in cash or checks made out to Comercializadora de Rodamientos y Autopartes, S.A. de C.V.

Payment on Delivery:

When the customer receives their merchandise at the specified address, the customer pays the authorized distributor in checks made out to Comercializadora de Rodamientos y Autopartes, S.A. de C.V. We assume no responsibility for cash payments.

Bank Deposit or Transfer:

To pick up their order at the branch, the customer shall show the deposit or transfer receipt.

To have the order delivered to the customer's address, the transfer must be confirmed prior to shipping the order.

The account or, if applicable, the interbanking code (CLABE) will be provided by e-mail or phone by our collaborators. Another option is to pay the distributor that delivers the order. However, we recommend paying by bank deposit or transfer as this is safer and more efficient.

Orders may be cancelled at any time so long as they have not been shipped and a written notice is sent to our customer service e-mail: servicio.clientes@corapsa.com.mx

Request for Credit.

At Comercializadora de Rodamientos y Autopartes, S.A. de C.V. (hereinafter CORAPSA) we value highly the relationship with our clients and this allows us to maintain our leadership based on product availability, efficient service and, above all, the best price on the market.

In order to start a credit relationship with you, you must prove that you meet the profile we require, which you can achieve after having maintained a consistent commercial relationship with us.

In addition to the above, you will have to provide, among other things, your Federal Tax Number, valid official ID and proof of residence.

Product Warranty Policy

All the products provided by CORAPSA have a one-month warranty. The warranty will only be honored if the merchandise with factory defects, NOT BECAUSE OF PHYSICAL DAMAGE (physical damage refers to broken, scratched or burned products, or those whose with a broken guarantee seal or loose parts caused by the client's negligence).

CORAPSA will not accept returns due to causes attributable to the client. If a return that has no factory defect or mistaken delivery is accepted, CORAPSA will take the returned merchandise at 90% of its value. The client shall cover the remaining 10%.

Using inappropriate packing to return a product under warranty and such product becomes subsequently damaged, this will invalidate the warranty. The warranty does not cover the misuse, abuse, modification or physical damage to any product, tampering of the product by a third party, damage caused by the interaction of other technically incompatible equipment or products.

CORAPSA makes sure that its products are shipped in good condition. The client must check the products as soon as they are delivered. If your order and/or product is delivered with any physical damage or shortage, or it was not the requested product, it will be exchanged only if the problem is reported immediately to CORAPSA within the 24 hours following product delivery. If you have any questions about the warranty process, please contact the warranty department: contacto@corapsa.com.mx

Note: Presenting damaged products for a return will automatically invalidate their warranty.